Texas Accident LawyersTexas Tested
- 75,000+ Injured Texans represented
- 130+ Legal professionals fighting on your behalf
- Billion+ dollars recovered for our clients
We Have Recovered
MEET OUR FOUNDERS AND LEGAL TEAM
Call or Click Now and Get:
- Your FREE legal consultation.
- Your FAST answers on how we will help.
- Your FIGHT for just compensation started.
- Your FACTS heard by a legal professional.
- Your FEES waived until we win.
- 130+ Legal
Fighting on your behalf
- Billion+ Dollars
Recovered for our clients
Injured Texans represented
Our Reputation Matters
Recent Client Reviews
“Today I spoke with Amanda Collins and she was just wonderful. She was very attentive and understanding. She was patient and kind, she answered all of our questions clearly and respectfully. Thank you so much Amanda! Making a difficult situation seem so easy.”
“Amanda Bell has been great. She’s been very diligent with checking in and keeping me up to date with what’s going on with my case. I never have to worry myself with calling her to get info because she’s on top of it and always informs me promptly.”
“I want to take the time out to have Mr. Garza and Ms. Mendoza recognized for their extensive professionalism and also for their continued dedication to see me through my case! I was being given the run around and they fixed that quickly! Thanks for being a listening ear Mr. Garza and for always leaving a line open for me to reach you with my concerns!”
“I called Godsey Martin right after my daughter and I were hit by a drunk driver on the highway. They were very helpful in getting us set up with the medical care we needed and getting us a fair settlement through the driver’s insurance. Priscilla Nowlin was my point of contact and kept me up to date with every step of the process. She responded quickly and was very professional. I am very grateful for her and for the Godsey Martin team!”
“Priscilla Nowlin was a great help and very responsive. The process was painless and my settlement exceeded my expectations. Priscilla was very professional and when I notified her of a death in my family she was very understanding, she let me know they would continue to work on my behalf and to just focus on my family. Thank you Godsey Martin for having such a great staff who just don’t see you as a client but a human being which is often lost with some law firms.”
First off I want to give Anthony Lopez And Ryan Rodgers a huge thank you for all of the hard work! You guys made it happen! Thank You Once Again Even when you were dealing with Covid 19 and was able to still manage my case along with others! You Fought hard and definitely glad your ok !
Amanda Collins was patient with us as she waited for us to provide the information that she required over the phone. We were still shaken up by the accident and Amanda made us feel calm after being rear ended by a FedEx service vehicle. After gathering our information she clearly explained to us the next steps.
I was involved in an accident and stressed looking for next steps. I spoke with Amanda Collins and she did an amazing job explaining all of my options and providing great insight. Amazing customer service and genuine intentions.
Amanda Collins was a great asset in assisting me with my case. Service was great and she explained everything in such detail that I didn’t have to ask questions afterwards. 10/10
I was instantly put at ease after speaking with Amanda Collins. She made me feel like my sons are in good hands, very compassionate towards our incident. I can see that we made the right choice calling this law firm.
We can always come to you. But if you want to visit us, we have
two large law offices in Texas. Learn more about our Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston area offices.
Get Your Free Legal Consultation 365 Days A Year
Your situation is unique and includes facts only you and qualified witnesses would know. Let’s talk about those facts now! Once you’re ready, we can get your case started in under 30 seconds.$0 START YOUR CASEIN UNDER 30 SECONDS
Let Godsey Martin, P.C. – A Billion Dollar Personal Injury Law Firm – help you get the compensation and justice you and your family deserve.
Since 2007, our law firm has helped more than 75,000 Texans and their families receive financial payments for personal injuries caused by negligent drivers, careless corporations, and unsafe landowners, just to name a few. At IJustGotHit.com we help get you what you deserve and make sure your voice is heard.
We understand that each case is unique and that the process of filing a personal injury claim can feel complicated. Godsey Martin P.C. has over 130 legal professionals and attorneys to help ease your pain with a dedicated, professional, and personalized experience from day one.
Contact us online or at 1-800-IGOTHIT (1-800-446-8448) for a free consultation specific to your injury situation now. Your voice will be heard.
We Get Results!
- All of our Texas lawyers and legal professionals know the importance of using their special skills, talents, and time to enrich the lives of those around them.
- We don’t get paid unless you get paid. Our personal injury claims and cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, which means no upfront costs.
- Godsey Martin, PC recovers no less than $3 million* each month on behalf of accident victims and their families.
- We’ve obtained more than $1 billion for injured parties and their families.
*Individual case outcomes differ based on unique factors. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
After an accident, a thousand thoughts are going through your mind, including if you have a valid personal injury claim. In Texas, to successfully obtain compensation for your injuries and losses, you must prove three things:
- The party that caused your injury was negligent. Negligent means the person was careless, reckless, or otherwise ignored traffic and public safety laws. For example, you were injured when a driver sped past a red light.
- That negligence caused your personal injuries. The negligence has to have been the cause of your specific injuries. For example, when the driver ran the red light and struck you, two of your ribs were broken in the impact.
- The injury results in harm or damages. Harm or damages are compensable, meaning you can receive financial compensation for proven losses you may have experienced, such as loss of income and medical expenses.
If you believe your case fits these criteria, please contact us to discuss your case in a free consultation.
Due to the two-year statute of limitations for personal injury claims, you should contact a reputable and experienced personal injury or accident attorney as soon as possible after you or your loved one has been injured.
With our extensive knowledge of Texas personal injury law, Godsey Martin, PC will assist you with every aspect of your case, including:
- Understanding your legal rights and options.
- Filing your claim with insurance and/or the court.
- Obtaining necessary evidence for the case, such as photographs of the accident, witness statements, and medical records.
- Introducing you to qualified medical professionals.
- Negotiating settlements with insurance companies and their lawyers.
- Getting compensation for medical expenses, pain & suffering, and lost wages.
The process of filing a personal injury claim is overwhelming and confusing. We’re here to help you navigate the complicated legal process. Contact us today!
With offices in Dallas/ Fort Worth and Houston, we utilize our extensive knowledge of Texas personal injury law to protect the community and secure the financial compensation and justice they deserve.
Our team of personal injury lawyers, headed by founders David Godsey and Justin Martin, work tirelessly to give our clients the best representation while helping to amplify their voices.
Using our diverse professional experiences in insurance, sales, and public relations, we strive each day to achieve these goals by helping our clients get their lives back on track and securing the financial compensation they deserve.